Django API Key management & validation
django-simplekeys is a reusable Django app that provides a simple way to add API keys to an existing Django project, regardless of API framework.
- Token bucket rate limiting, for limiting requests/second with optional bursting behavior.
- Quota-based rate limiting (e.g. requests/day)
- Ability to configure different usage tiers, to give different users different rates/quotas.
- Ability to configure different ‘zones’ so that different API methods can have different limits. (e.g. some particularly computationally expensive queries can have a much lower limit than cheap GET queries)
- Provided views for very simple email-based API key registration.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_simplekeys-0.5.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (23.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|django-simplekeys-0.5.3.tar.gz (14.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|