Django Solo is a tool for your singleton model. Singletons can be used for things like global settings that you want to edit from the admin site.
Django Solo helps working with singletons. A singleton is database table that only have one row.
Singletons are useful for things like global settings that you want to edit from the admin instead of having them in Django settings.py.
- You define the singleton model that will hold you settings.
- Django Solo provides a base class for your singleton model and admin classes.
- You get an admin interface that’s aware that you only have one object.
- You can retrieve the singleton object from templates.
- By enabling caching, the database is not queried intensively.
Read more: http://github.com/lazybird/django-solo/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-solo-1.0.3.tar.gz (102.9 kB)||File type Egg||Python version any||Upload date||Hashes View|