Django Suit localization.
The aim of this project is to bring better localization process for Django Suit (http://djangosuit.com/).
What i have done
- generated suit locale files
- compared with django.contrib.admin locale files and removed duplicates
- compared with the supported packages and removed duplicates
- left the translations that do not maintain their own translation process
- left the translations that are from maintained packages but i did not found them
- Fork https://github.com/etianen/django-reversion and translate.
- Translate at Transifex https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django-cms/.
- Translate at Transifex https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django-filer/.
- This package is now translated, head over to https://github.com/bmihelac/django-import-export, fork and translate. I will keep the translations in this repository to give people some time to translate it. We will then remove the strings from this repository.
Use Transifex to translate to your language https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/django-suit-locale/ or send a pull request with locale files.
- es - ernesto.ulloa
- fr - champsavoir
- ru - eu
- tr - erhansiraci
- pt_BR - mpena2099
- pl - dex4er
- es_AR - gonzalobustos
- sk, cs - jbub
- Install easily using pip:
pip install django-suit-locale
- Add suitlocale to your INSTALLED_APPS settings:
INSTALLED_APPS = ( ... 'suitlocale', 'suit', )
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for django-suit-locale-1.0.10.tar.gz
Hashes for django_suit_locale-1.0.10-py2.py3-none-any.whl