Tailwind CSS Framework for Django projects
Tailwind CSS integration for Django a.k.a. Django + Tailwind = 💚
This project aims to provide a comfortable way of using the Tailwind CSS framework within a Django project.
- An opinionated Tailwind CSS setup that makes your life easier;
- Hot reloading of CSS, configuration files, and Django templates. No more manual page refreshes!
- Out of the box support for CSS imports, SASS-like variables, and nesting;
- Includes official Tailwind CSS plugins like typography, form, line-clamp, and aspect-ratio;
- Supports the latest Tailwind CSS
For instructions on upgrading from
v3, see this post on my blog.
Python 3.8 or newer with Django >= 2.2 or newer.
The full documentation is at https://django-tailwind.readthedocs.io/
pip install django-tailwind
Check docs for the Installation instructions.
Bugs and suggestions
If you have found a bug, please use the issue tracker on GitHub.
2019 - 2022 (c) Tim Kamanin - A Full Stack Django Developer
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
django_tailwind-3.5.0.tar.gz (9.1 kB view hashes)
Hashes for django_tailwind-3.5.0-py3-none-any.whl