Efficient tree implementations for Django
django-treebeard is a library that implements efficient tree implementations for the Django Web Framework 1.8 and later.
It is written by Gustavo Picón and licensed under the Apache License 2.0.
- Flexible: Includes 3 different tree implementations with the same API:
- Adjacency List
- Materialized Path
- Nested Sets
- Fast: Optimized non-naive tree operations
- Easy: Uses Django Model Inheritance with abstract classes to define your own models.
- Clean: Testable and well tested code base. Code/branch test coverage is above
96%. Tests are available in Jenkins:
- Test suite running on different versions of Python and Django: https://travis-ci.org/django-treebeard/django-treebeard/
You can find the documentation in
django-treebeard officially supports
- Django 1.8 - 2.0
- Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite database back-ends.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django-treebeard-4.3.1.tar.gz (311.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|