URLs which render specified templates, controlled via models and the admin
An implementation of models, views etc. that can act as pages, though they have no content fields to speak of. Bring Your Own Content.
Pages consist only of a URL and a way to render a template at that URL. The default model implementation uses django-templateselector to provide template selection from HTML files within <templatedir>/varlet/pages/layouts
The application uses swapper to theoretically allow for using a different model.
If the application is mounted at the project root /, Pages may not have URLs which collide with those of another application in the urlconf.
It’s the FreeBSD. There’s should be a LICENSE file in the root of the repository, and in any archives.
Copyright (c) 2017, Keryn Knight All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Change history for django-varlet
- Autocomplete outside of the tests & demo project (ie: any actual usage) wasn’t working, and worse, was causing a TemplateDoesNotExist exception for the change form. See 6b8487db38a5c0abab7af324cf05b2144f4dea67
- Fixed tests which broke via continuous integration, but didn’t with my local requirements, because I’d introduced further validation in django-templateselector See 9834ef35189805152f1a61f6b7d02d5f4a20c06e for the changes.
- Added typeahead/autocomplete to the URL field for a page.
- Initial release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django_varlet-0.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.6 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2.py3|
Hashes for django_varlet-0.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl