Django WePay Application.
Django App for WePay http://www.wepay.com
If you start using WePay API you realize that there is a bunch of stuff needs to be stored locally, so that was an actual motivation for creation of this app. There is functionality for storing information for all objects in the database. For each object you can choose to store only minimal fields, all fields and/or add custom fields required for your app. It also handles IPN (instant payment notifications) for all supported objects.
Beta. Although it is used in production, some objects like credit card and subscriptions haven’t been thoroughly tested.
- Full Documentation.
- More tests.
- Admin pages for all objects.
- Supports all WePay API calls.
- Customizable models for all objects.
- Ability to make API calls right from the model instance.
- All lookup and create API calls automatically save changes in the database.
- IPN calls handling for all objects.
- Signals upon state change an objects as well as for an IPN call.
- Ability to change backend (communication module with WePay). Default backend features: * Protection from throttling (threadsafe with memcache) * Automatic storing of batch calls for later invocation. * Logging
- Add ‘djwepay’ to INSTALLED_APPS
- (Optionally) Extend and customize models, point to their location in WEPAY_MODELS, run syncdb (or migrations). If this step omitted all models will be created.
- Add your WePay App either in admin or directly into database. Set correct WEPAY_APP_ID.
- WEPAY_APP_ID - WePay Application Client ID (and associated entry in database for this id).
WEPAY_MODELS - a list of tuples (‘object_name’, ‘app_name.ModelName’) for objects you will be working with, ex:
WEPAY_MODELS = ( ('app', 'myapp.WePayApp'), ('user', 'myapp.WePayUser'), ('account', 'myapp.WePayAccount'), ('checkout', 'myapp.WePayCheckout'), ('preapproval', 'myapp.WePayPreapproval'), ('withdrawal', 'myapp.WePayWithdrawal'), ('credit_card', None), ('subscription_plan', None), ('subscription', None), ('subscription_charge', None) )
API_BACKEND - backend to be used for communication with WePay. Default is ‘djwepay.backends.default.WePay’
DEFAULT_SCOPE - default WePay permissions, full by default.
Default backend settings
- WEPAY_DEBUG - if set to True and logging is setup will log every API call. Defaults to the DEBUG setting.
- WEPAY_THROTTLE_PROTECT - turns on/off throttle protection.
- WEPAY_THROTTLE_CALL_LIMIT - number of calls before your app will be throttled after. Default is 30.
- WEPAY_THROTTLE_TIMEOUT - throttle timespan. Default is 10 seconds.
- WEPAY_THROTTLE_CALL_KEY - cache key for storing throttling info.
- WEPAY_CACHE_BATCH_KEY_PREFIX - cache key prefix for storing batch calls and associated callbacks in cache, for later processing.
- WEPAY_DOMAIN - your site’s domain, if None will use django’s sites app.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|django-wepay-1.0.3.tar.gz (19.8 kB) View hashes||Source||None|