A reuseable Django application for coupon gereration and handling.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of django-coupons nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Description: # django-coupons
A reuseable Django application for coupon gereration and handling
The project is inherited from [byteweaver/django-coupons](https://github.com/byteweaver/django-coupons/). But the origin project doesn’t support the django 2.0 version. There are many django2.0 PR in origin [project](https://github.com/byteweaver/django-coupons/pulls), but none of them are merged.
So I create a new repository and upload it to pypi as django2-coupons.
## Setup instructions
Install django-coupons via pip: ` $ pip install django2-coupons `
Add ‘coupons’ to INSTALLED_APPS in settings.py.
` $ python manage.py migrate `
## How to UpGrade Since the django require on_delete parameter for ForeignKey, The previous migrations is nolong usable. If you are upgrading the django-coupons, please fake the first migrations. Then you can migrate the rest migrations. If there is any problem, maybe you will have to manually modify the django migrations table. ` python3 manage.py migrate --fake coupons 0001 python3 manage.py migrate coupons `
## Supported use cases of coupons
This application supports different kind of coupons in the way how they can be redeemed. The difference is defined by the number of possible redeems and if they are bound to a specific user (may even be a list of users) or not.
- single time (default), coupon can be used one time without being bound to an user.
- user limited, coupon can be used one time but only by a specific user.
- limit number, coupon can be used a limited number of times, by any user once.
- users list, coupon can be used by a defined list of users, each once.
- unlimited, coupon can be used unlimited times, but only once by the same user.
## Supported API for the safety of the coupons, the project only include the list or retrieve api, the the author can only get the coupons that belong to him/her self. 1. get the coupons the use has gotten, you can add some filter params to it.
## More example can been seen in the tests
Platform: UNKNOWN Classifier: Framework :: Django Classifier: Intended Audience :: Developers Classifier: Programming Language :: Python Classifier: Programming Language :: Python :: 3 Classifier: Programming Language :: Python :: 3.4
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size django2_coupons-3.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (29.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size django2-coupons-3.0.0.tar.gz (19.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for django2_coupons-3.0.0-py3-none-any.whl