.. _Django internationalization system: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/i18n/
.. _texttable: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/texttable/0.8.1
.. _crispy-forms-foundation: https://github.com/sveetch/crispy-forms-foundation
.. _South: http://south.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
This Django app is a *chat-like application* with some aspects of *IRC* but with a
strong usage of message clocks.
**Message clocks** are always displayed and used in message to reference answer or
relation with other messages.
A sample part of Tribune messages will look like this in a plain-text version : ::
16:15:27 <superman> First
16:16:13 Anonymous coward 16:15:27 oh no you don't !
16:15:27 <superman> 16:16:13 lier !
18:39:01 Mozilla/5.0 Hello world !
18:39:05 <superman> 18:39:01 hello
18:43:22 Anonymous coward 18:39:01 yo
The application has a rich interface but is also accessible from third client
application (via a XML backend) and even in plain text.
* Easy embedding in your Django webapp;
* Various backends `Formats`_;
* `Action commands`_;
* `Message filtering`_ usually called a *BaK*;
* A rich interface (currently in development);
* Full localization for french and english language;
* `Discovery`_ XML configuration file for third client applications (aka remote client or *coincoins*);
* Channel support;
* `South`_ support;
* Download his `PyPi package <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/djangotribune>`_;
* Clone it on his `Github repository <https://github.com/sveetch/djangotribune>`_;
* Documentation on `Read the Docs <http://djangotribune.readthedocs.org/>`_;
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.