Simple, powerful and non-obstructive django email middleware.
djmail is a BSD Licensed, simple and nonobstructive django email middleware.
Why use djmail? Because it:
- Sends emails asynchronously without additional libraries.
- Sends emails using celery tasks.
- Can retry sending failed messages (with cron task or celery periodic task).
- Can assign delivery priority.
- Has a powerfull class to build emails from templates.
- Works transparently (works as middleware for native django email backends)
djmail was created by Andrey Antukh (@niwinz) and is maintened by David Barragán (@bameda).
You can read the full documentation at https://bameda.github.io/djmail/.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size djmail-2.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (14.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size djmail-2.0.0.tar.gz (9.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|