A collection of convenience tools for everyday Python programming
Welcome to dnutils
Install dnutils with:
pip install dnutils
Please visit the project page at https://spritinio.de/dnutils/index.html
- change access rights in exposures so they can be accessed system wide
- fixed signals on Windows machines.
- import error “monotonic” in threadsafe on python 2
- import threads.Timer in __init__.py
- fixed internal representation in Gaussian
- expose has option ignore_errors in case objects to be serialized are not jsonifiable.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dnutils-0.3.5.tar.gz (74.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|