Convert AsciiDoc and DocBook files to DITA
- Free software: BSD license
- Initial public release.
- Conversion from AsciiDoc and DocBook to DITA.
- Plugins’ orchestration to perform conversions not
achievable by a single plugin.
- Fix several installation issues.
- Remove temporarily python 3 support.
- Expand and improve documentation.
- Proper logging (available using –verbose CLI option).
- New plugins are now easier to develop.
- Add asciidoctor plugin.
- Add doconv command to query available document formats.
- Preparations for native packaging for Ubuntu and Arch Linux.
- Fixed issue converting notes from AsciiDoc to DITA.
- Added support for Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Improve confusing error message under certain circumstances when using Python 3.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.