Linux System Manager.
(Connect the dots!)
- Manage dot-config files. (backup, restore, publish)
- Compose as many desktop environments as you need (work, games, projects, etc.)
- Install a list of applications via the package manager of your choice.
- Install AUR-applications.
- Install system fonts, services, and other dependencies.
- Python 3.5+
Install Dots with pip:
$ pip install dots-linux
or directly from the source code:
$ git clone https://github.com/hoytnix/dots.git $ cd dots $ python setup.py install
After installation, the package can be initiated from your terminal.
Documentation isn’t currently available in HTML-format online, however you can compile it:
$ git clone https://github.com/hoytnix/dots.git $ cd dots $ make doc $ cd docs/_build/html $ xdg-open index.html
This is the changelog for Dots…!
This documents attempts to conform to Keep a CHANGELOG.
- Ability to dump the characteristics (position, desktop, title, etc.) of the windows open in your desktop-environment.
- Ability to modify the dimensions and positions of windows on your desktop.
- Includes a simple demo.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|dots_linux-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (11.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.5||Jul 23, 2016|
|dots-linux-0.0.1.tar.gz (10.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jul 23, 2016|