Enables Django REST Framework support for Ember Data's JSON API implementation.
Enables Django REST Framework support for Ember Data’s JSON API implementation.
JSON API feature support
Presently, drf-ember supports a majority - but not all - of the JSON API specifications features and extensions.
These features are supported.
- Generation of JSON API document structure
- The core functionality for retrieval, creation, updating, and deletion of resources
- The included top-level member is supported by parsing nested serializer fields. See the Getting Started guide in the documentation.
- Error objects
- The bulk extension for creation and updating of resource lists
These features are not supported.
- links objects are not generated
- Fetching relationship data for every relationship URL provided as a self link as part of a relationship’s links object.
- Endpoints can’t presently support an include request parameter which allows the client to customize which related resources should be returned. Presently, drf-ember will return a blank 400 if the include request parameter is present.
- Sparse fieldsets
- Sort fields through query parameters
- Updating relationships at URLs from relationship links
Python 3. Python 2 is not supported and there is no plan to support it.
pip install drf-ember
You can read the documentation on the drf-ember Read The Docs page.
The Github repository is the issue tracker. Please submit issues here. Pull requests are appreciated.
Please follow the Django Community Code of Conduct (https://www.djangoproject.com/conduct/) while contributing to drf-ember.
Use py.test. Make sure you have it installed. Clone the drf-ember repository. From the repository directory, run:
Please check the project’s CHANGELOG.md file for detailed changes.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|drf_ember-0.1.0b3-py3-none-any.whl (26.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|drf-ember-0.1.0b3.tar.gz (20.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|