Typing stubs for drf-yasg library (PEP 484 stubs for Mypy and PyCharm)
Typing stubs for drf-yasg library
PEP 484 type stubs for Mypy and PyCharm.
This package contains type stubs to provide more precise static types and type inference for drf-yasg, the OpenAPI/Swagger generator for Django REST Framework.
pip install drf-yasg-stubs
That's all, run Mypy and it should be able to pick up these stubs.
- Add re-exports to
- get_schema_view() now expects list arguments instead of tuple, as in drf-yasg 1.20 (#11)
- Type hints for OpenAPISchemaGenerator (#10)
- Fixed get_schema_view() arguments authentication_classes, permission_classes (#6)
- Fixed SchemaView method annotations (#2)
- Fixed @swagger_serializer_method decorator hints
- Improved hints for EndpointEnumerator, OpenAPISchemaGenerator
- Initial release
Release process: https://twine.readthedocs.io/en/stable/#using-twine
- docker build --tag=drf-yasg-stubs .
- docker run --rm -it drf-yasg-stubs twine upload 'dist/*'
- Create tag at https://github.com/intgr/drf-yasg-stubs/releases/new
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size drf_yasg_stubs-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl (15.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size drf-yasg-stubs-0.1.3.tar.gz (9.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for drf_yasg_stubs-0.1.3-py3-none-any.whl