A plugin-based scanner that aids security researchers in identifying issues with several CMSs, mainly Drupal & SilverStripe. https://github.com/droope/droopescan
- New versions of SS, WP, and Joomla (RCE?)
- Improved documentation.
- Drupal 8.0.1 added.
- Drupal 8.0.0 added to DB.A
- Add interesting URL for joomla (approximate version disclosure.)
- Added new SS version (security fixes.)
- New versions for Joomla (unauthenticated SQL injection) and Drupal (open redirect).
- Additional interesting URLs for Joomla.
- Improved SIGINT handling.
- Improved SilverStripe detection.
- Notify users when following redirects.
- Prevent erroneous CMS identification edge case.
- New versions for Drupal & SilverStripe. No new vulnerabilities released.
- Security updates for SS & Wordpress.
- Now supports plugin and theme enumeration for wordpress.
- Removed async capabilities.
- New CMS versions (Joomla and Silverstripe)
- Resolve issue in Kali.
- Implement async scanning functionality. This coexists with synchronous scanning code and will likely be removed unless performance increases are substantial.
- New Joomla and SS versions.
- Async mode in beta.
- Added –resume flag. Allows the resuming of long-running scans.
- New Wordpress and Drupal versions added to scanner. Drupal’s is a security release.
- Add wordpress support (version enumeration only.)
- Improve cms identification.
- Improve mass-scanning.
- Add capacity to add custom host headers.
- Improve documentation.
- CMS identification functionality. This enables droopescan to automatically detect CMS.
- Prototype implementation for Joomla version detection.
- New Joomla versions (security fixes.)
- General output improvements.
- Update Drupal, new versions: 6.36 & 7.38 (Security fixes)
- Internal improvements.
- UI improvements.
- Add support for relative paths for -U.
- Add fingerprints for SS 3.1.13 & 3.0.14.
- Version detection improvements.
- Version detection improvement.
- Accept relative paths in -U.
- Internal improvements.
- Bug fix for Kali.
- Update Drupal and SilverStripe. No security updates.
- Improve version detection.
- Added notice for legacy requests library (for Kali users.)
- Bug fix.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|droopescan-1.33.5-py2.py3-none-any.whl (477.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Dec 15, 2015|
|droopescan-1.33.5.tar.gz (446.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Dec 15, 2015|