Change your desktop wallpaper daily!
Desktop Wallpaper Changer
This python script fetches images from popular sources and set those as your desktop wallpaper.
Desktop Wallpaper Changer fetches images from popular sources and set those as your desktop wallpaper. Currently supported sources are:
- NASA Astronomical Picture of the Day
- Bing Picture of the Day
- Random Pictures from Unsplash.com
- National Geographic Picture of the Day
- Random Images from Desktoppr.
- First install the package from pypi by running:
pip install dtwc
If you want to get latest code from master branch of the repository, you can do so by running:
pip install git+https://github.com/ayan-b/Desktop-Wallpaper-Changer
- In order to change the background you can use the CLI:
dwc -iwill open all the wallpaper sources and you can select the one you like.
dwc -op <number>will update the wallpaper from the number-th source as specified above.
- Linux If you want your favorite platform to be supported please open an issue in the issue tracker.
Want to contribute? Awesome! :tada: Please head over to CONTRIBUTING.md to check out how the code works and some guidelines regarding contributions!
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size dtwc-0.0.2-py3-none-any.whl (16.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size dtwc-0.0.2.tar.gz (9.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|