Python wrapper to DataWarehouse Connect
Python wrapper to DataWarehouse Connect.
- Free software: ISC license
conda install -c conda-forge dwclib
pip install dwclib
Installation through conda greatly simplifies dependency management.
Additionally, Microsoft SQL Server drivers are needed and will need to be installed seperately. See here for more information: https://github.com/mkleehammer/pyodbc/wiki
- Support numeric labels and sublabels in read_patients and read_numerics
- Support to query for multiple patients at once in read_numerics
- Convert packaging from flit to poetry
- Add linting and testing with nox, flake8 and safety
- Create scaffolding for future Sphinx documentation
- Fix a number of bugs in corner cases (division by zero, ...)
- Add a generic Dask wrapper to run custom DWC queries with Dask
- Convert packaging from old-style setup.py to flit
- Refactor: extract common code between dask and pandas version
- No longer relies on user defined function in the database
- Patients: add read_patient function to fetch a single patient
- Numerics: read_numerics patientids can be a list or a str. When it is a list, a MultiIndex is returned
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for dwclib-2022.9.14-py3-none-any.whl