Dynamic project settings enabling automatically switching settings between production and various development and testing environments.
- Automatically detect when the code is run in a specific type or class of environments
- Similar to the popular 12-Factor based django-environ
- Supports automatic environment variable overrides or exclusions
- Supports broad categories of execution environments, or specific developer/testing setups
- Changed module from dyna_settings to core
- Trying to figure out why pip install won’t work.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.