Catalog (products and categories) for EasyShop
- Management of any given number of products with article id, description, price, etc.
- Displaying of related products
- Products can be assigned sale prices. The sales price overwrites the default price and is displayed
- Management of any number of images. They are diplayed in galleries.
- Products can have an any number of properties that may affect price as an optional feature.
- Products can be handled with any number of variants based on above-mentioned properties.
Variants can have different content than the parent product, like title, article id, price, images,
- Categories are used structure products in clusters.
- Categories are visible for the shop customer and used to browse through the shop
- There can be any number of categories
- Categories can be freely convoluted (logical and physical)
- Products can be assigned to a user-defined number of categories
- Easy to use formatting to display products of a given category. The view can be modified
conveniently by formats (One can change for instance: image size, text type, number of rows and
- Easy selection and display of any product (e.g. offers of the week)
- Easy assigning of portlets (cart, offers, information, etc.): left, right, top, bottom
Main site with feature list, faqs and more
Google Group for EasyShop
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.