Catalog (products and categories) for EasyShop
- Management of any given number of products with article id, description, price, etc.
- Displaying of related products
- Products can be assigned sale prices. The sales price overwrites the default price and is displayed
- Management of any number of images. They are diplayed in galleries.
- Products can have an any number of properties that may affect price as an optional feature.
- Products can be handled with any number of variants based on above-mentioned properties.
Variants can have different content than the parent product, like title, article id, price, images,
- Categories are used structure products in clusters.
- Categories are visible for the shop customer and used to browse through the shop
- There can be any number of categories
- Categories can be freely convoluted (logical and physical)
- Products can be assigned to a user-defined number of categories
- Easy to use formatting to display products of a given category. The view can be modified
conveniently by formats (One can change for instance: image size, text type, number of rows and
- Easy selection and display of any product (e.g. offers of the week)
- Easy assigning of portlets (cart, offers, information, etc.): left, right, top, bottom
Main site with feature list, faqs and more
Google Group for EasyShop
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.