Python interface to the ecCodes GRIB and BUFR decoder/encoder
Please note: This package has been deprecated in favour of the package eccodes. Please update your scripts to use
pip install eccodes
to benefit from future developments. (August 2020)
- Copyright 2017- ECMWF.
This software is licensed under the terms of the Apache Licence Version 2.0 which can be obtained at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
In applying this licence, ECMWF does not waive the privileges and immunities granted to it by virtue of its status as an intergovernmental organisation nor does it submit to any jurisdiction.
Changelog for eccodes-python
- Support for ecmwflibs. An additional way to find ECMWF libraries (if available)
- ECC-1140: Segfault from invalid pointer reference in grib_set_double_array()
- ECC-1110: Removed obsolete function codes_close_file()
- Provide missing argument to exceptions
- Fix codes_set_definitions_path() typo
- Fix grib_get_double_element(). Missing last argument
- Add more tests to increase coverage
- Add .__next__() method to eccodes.CodesFile class (pull request #15)
- ECC-1113: Python3 bindings under Windows: codes_get_long_array returns incorrect values
- ECC-1108: Python3 bindings under Windows: use of handle causes crash
- ECC-1121: Segfault when closing GribFile if messages are closed manually
- Update Copyright notices
- Function-argument type checks: Improve error message
- Fix C function calls for codes_gribex_mode_on/codes_gribex_mode_off
- ECC-1029: Function-argument type-checking should be disabled by default.
- To enable these checks, export ECCODES_PYTHON_ENABLE_TYPE_CHECKS=1
- ECC-1032: Added codes_samples_path() and codes_definition_path()
- ECC-1042: Python3 interface writes integer arrays incorrectly
- ECC-794: Python3 interface: Expose the grib_get_data function
- Added new function: codes_get_version_info
- ECC-753: Expose the codes_grib_nearest_find_multiple function in Python
- ECC-1007: Python3 interface for eccodes cannot write large arrays
- New exception added: FunctionalityNotEnabledError
- BUFR decoding: support for multi-element constant arrays (ECC-428)
- All ecCodes tests now pass
- Simplify the xx_new_from_file calls
- Fix for grib_set_string_array
- Use ECCODES_DIR to locate the library
- Remove the new-style high-level interface. It is still available in cfgrib.
- codes_get_long_array and codes_get_double_array now return a np.ndarray. See: #3.
- Declare the project as Beta.
- First public release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for eccodes_python-0.9.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl