Simple classes for setting group permissions
Simple classes for setting group permissions required for Edc deployments.
To add the default groups and permissions run the management command:
python manage.py update_edc_permissions
The default groups are required for the normal operation of an EDC deployment. The default groups are:
- ACCOUNT_MANAGER: members may add/change and delete user accounts
- ADMINISTRATION: members may view the Administration page
- AUDITOR: members may view all forms but have no add/change permissions.
- CLINIC: members may add/edit/delete all CRFs, Requisitions, Actions and other required clinic trial data entry forms. They may also view the Requisition page of the Lab section;
- EVERYONE: members may access the EDC;
- LAB: members may perform all functions in the Lab section (Edit requisitions, receive, process, pack, manage manifests, etc);
- PII: members may view all personally identifiable data and edit forms that manage such data (Screening, Consents, Patient registration);
- PII_VIEW: members may view personally identifiable data but have no add/edit permissions for any of the forms that store such data.
Default membership for Clinical staff:
Default membership for Laboratory technicians:
Default membership for Auditors:
** Permissions **
Permissions use Django’s permission framework, therefore, all permissions are linked to some model.
Permissions don’t always naturally link to a model. In such cases, a dummy model is created. For example, with Navigation bars from edc_navbar. Permissions to follow an item on a navigation bar are associated with model edc_navbar.Navbar. A similar approach is used for listboard permissions using edc_dashboard.Dashboard.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edc_permissions-0.1.48-py3-none-any.whl (33.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for edc_permissions-0.1.48-py3-none-any.whl