E-Deposit AMQP module providing communication with Aleph
This package provides middle-ware for communication with Aleph. Aleph is a system used in libraries to store meta-data about books and authors.
Full module documentation and description can be found at Read the Docs:
- Added aleph.getISSNsXML().
- Lincese changed to MIT.
- Fixed bug in parsing of the AlephRecord.
- Added support of the e-periodics.
- Fixed few bugs.
1.9.0 - 1.9.2
- Structure SemanticInfo redefined as requested in #54.
- Fixed bugs in test subsystem, which showed when tested on new machine without envvars used on my PC.
- Added new property SemanticInfo.acquisitionFields, which holds signs from acq.
- Fixed #57: Bug in GenericQuery.
- Fixed few more bugs in tests.
- Removed sudo requirement from integration tests.
1.8.0 - 1.8.11
- Removed old robot tests and added alternatives in pytest. More will come.
- Added tests of conversion functions for EPublication and SemanticInfo.
- Removed marcxml.py (#45), which was moved into standalone module [marcxml_parser](https://github.com/edeposit/marcxml_parser).
- Module refactored to work with marcxml.py, which brings many improvements.
- Implemented #46: convertor.py removed, functions moved to static methods and standalone submodule (see doc_number.py).
- Updated documentation.
- README.rst updated.
- Fixed small bug in MANIFEST.in.
- ISBN is now discriminated to valid and INVALID. See EPublication.invalid_ISBN.
- External URL is now voluntary in export structure.
- Fixed #50 - problem with checking for czech ISBN.
- Fixed jstavel/edeposit#339 - problem with multiple PJM subfields.
- Insignificant improvements.
- Implemented parsing of .id_number to EPublication structure.
- Added annotation field .anotace to EPublication structure.
- EPublication.anotace field is now used in export.
- Small improvements of export.py code.
- Added prefix to epub.annotation to export. This was required by mrs. Svobodová.
- Fixed bug in counting max. allowed lenght of annotation.
1.7.0 - 1.7.4
- isbn.py is no longer part of the edeposit.amqp.aleph, but standalone module.
- Small syntax improvements in ISBN module.
- Improved parsing of summaryRecordSysNumber in SemanticInfo submodule.
- Fixed paths in run_tests.sh.
- Added new items to SemanticInfo structure (.isClosed, .summaryRecordSysNumber, .parsedSummaryRecordSysNumber).
- Added new query ICZQuery.
- Fixed #41 - case of deleted record with stub left after deletion.
- Implemented #43 - new attributes to SemanticInfo.
- Removed _remove_hairs() function, which is now in stanalone package.
- Added dependency to remove_hairs standalone package.
1.6.0 - 1.6.5
- Added new fields to SemanticInfo structure.
- Fixed few bugs in aleph.py.
- Fixed bugs, old code, small improvements.
- aleph.py: Added new function downloadRecords().
- aleph.py: Added four new functions: getISBNsXML(), getAuthorsBooksXML(), getPublishersBooksXML() and getBooksTitleIDs().
- aleph.py: Refactored few unnecessarily long variables.
- convertor.py: Added new function getDocNumber().
- __init__.py switched to use aleph.downloadRecord().
- Fixed #27 - parsing of internal url field.
- convertor.py refactored slightly, fixed few little bugs.
- Added different way of tracking SemanticInfo.hasISBNAgencyFields.
- Fixed bug in convertor.py.
- reactToAMQPMessage() parameters modified.
1.5.0 - 1.5.9
- Fixed bug in marcxml.py.
- Added more detections to convertor.py / toSemanticInfo().
- marcxml.py changed and fixed. It can now convert MARC XML <-> OAI without any problems, just by changing .oai_marc property.
- Fixed bug in ISBN submodule.
- Added detection of ISBNQuery in ISBNValidationRequest.
- Updated setup.py to new version of dhtmlparser.
- Fixed bug in deserialization of semanticinfo.
- Added tracking of export progress.
- Added new Query class - DocumentQuery.
- Documentation cleaned.
- Added documentation for convertor.
- Fixed bug in unittests.
- Queries to test base are now handled by OAI API, which has access.
- Export is working.
1.4.0 - 1.4.9
- API change in reactToAMQPmessage(), which now takes just two parameters and returns values, instead of calling callbacks.
- Documentation updated and made useful.
- Documentation of export.py updated.
- Assertions in export.py are now annotated (useful for debugging).
- Version of package and documentation is now automatically parsed from this file.
- Documentation of the whole package updated.
- Fixed bugs in MARC XML parser and Aleph lowlevel API.
- Added run_tests.sh.
- Added TitleQuery.
- Fixed bug in export script.
- Changelog made more compact.
- Fixed bug #23 in _removeSpecialCharacters().
- Fixed export bugs (see #21 and #22).
- Fixed reported bugs in export script.
- Fixed bug in ISBN submodule.
- Added unicode support to settings.py.
- Serializers removed from convertors.py. (De)serialization will be handled in edeposit.amqp, because other packages also uses it.
1.2.0 - 1.2.5
- Fixed bug with package installation, when the package couldn’t find README.rst.
- User defined JSON configuration is now supported.
- Documentation is now even for settings.py’s attributes.
- Documentation is now generated automatically everytime the package is generated.
- Tests and HTML help is now included in PYPI package.
- All source files are now documented with google style docstrings.
- Added experimental export support.
- Project released at PYPI.
- Communication with Aleph is now working.
- Package created using templer.