A Python library to edit Excel 2007 xlsx/xlsm files
editpyxl is a Python library to non-destructively edit Excel 2010 xlsx/xlsm files.
The purpose is to edit excel files without otherwise modifying the excel document, to allow for efficient and quick edits of an excel file.
Many thanks to openpyxl for their hard work in developing a tool to read and writing excel files. https://bitbucket.org/ericgazoni/openpyxl
The homepage is http://editpyxl.readthedocs.org You will find:
- every installation methods
- the official documentation
- code examples
- instructions for contributing
- Force closing of zip file before removing folder, to prevent PermissionError: [WinError 32] error.
- Added worksheet function clear_formula_values. This deletes preset values in formulas to force recalculation, to solve issue in Excel 2016 not respecting force recalc flags or the absence of the calcChain.xml
- Updated lxml writing for python3
- Updated uuid1().get_hex() -> uuid1().hex
- Added wb[‘sheetname’] notation.
- Added wb.sheetnames
- Added ws[‘A1’] notation.
- Added ws.dump() to dump all cell values.
- Added wb.hide_sheet() / wb.unhide_sheet()
- Fixed filename parsing.
- Added function for updating formulas.
- Remove formulas from cells when setting value and remove calcChain.xml.
- Initial project released in Alpha.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size editpyxl-0.1.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size editpyxl-0.1.9.tar.gz (9.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for editpyxl-0.1.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl