EDRN Collaborative Group Workspaces
This package, edrnsite.collaborations, provides groupware capabilities (wiki, file space, calendars, etc.) for EDRN collaborative groups, implemented with Plone. Although intended for the EDRN public portal, it can be installed into an Plone-compatible site.
Use Buildout with the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe.
Add edrnsite.collaborations to the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... edrnsite.collaborations
Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
No need for a ZCML slug; we’re using z3c.autoinclude.
What follows is a history of changes from release to release. Where issue IDs are listed below, you can find out more about them by visiting the issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
1.0.6 — Plone 4.3.9 Upgrade
1.0.5 — Order, Order!
- CA-1441, Collaborative Groups should order their biomarkers
1.0.4 — Redundancies
- CA-1431, Remove calendar events from the documents tab on collaborative groups
1.0.3 — Oh No Portal Avengers Assemble!
- CA-1423, Collaborative groups should show documents in reverse chronological order (and events too)
1.0.2 — Visuals
- CA-1391, Lung Collaborative Group link now working
- CA-1338, Fix tests for edrnsite.collaborations
- Added visualization features
1.0.1 — To Infinity, and Beyond!
- CA-1295, fix infinite loop
1.0.0 — I Had Some Chicken; Pass Me the FLOSS
- First official release as free/libre/open source software.
0.0.10 — MOAR UPGRADES!
- Fix time display for events in the future
- Use content-core slots
- Made compatible with Plone 4.3.
- Use z3c.autoinclude
0.0.9 — More Upgrades
- Made compatible with Plone 4.2.4.
0.0.8 — Upgrades
Made compatible with Plone 4.1.5. Also, made a generic Group Space that can be used for non-organ-specific groups, such as EDRN working groups and committees.
Also addresses these issues:
- CA-972 - Put “Group Spaces” in “Collaborations Folders”
0.0.7 — Freedom
This release happens to include:
- CA-885 - Creating collaborative groups relies on well-known content rules—which may be reconfigured or even deleted
0.0.6 — Misc
This release covers:
- CA-513 - Science Data List on the Portal - by updating datasets with links to collaborative groups that are marked as “owning” datasets.
- CA-849 - Collaborative Group’s “Top 3 Projects” list appears on EVERY tab
0.0.5 — Highlights
This release handles:
- CA-806 - Create a “Highlights” section on the Collaborative Group pages
0.0.4 — Fonties
This release tackles:
- CA-800 - Funny fonts under the “Data” tab of a Collaborative Group
0.0.3 — Side Effects
This release adjusts the testing fixture layers as a result of eke.biomarker-1.1.5’s new dependency on eke.ecas.
0.0.2 — A Little Spit & Polish
- Adds separate chair and co-chairs to collaborative groups.
- Hides all other members in a collapsible section.
- Adds a log in reminder to the Overview tab.
- Datasets under the Data tab link directly into ECAS.
0.0.1 — First Release
First public release of EDRN Collaborations.
0.0.0 — Initial Implementation
This release provides initial function of EDRN Collaborations.