EDRN Site Vanity
This package allows EDRN members to create their own vanity pages, showing off their portraits, biomarkers they work on, publications they’ve made, etc. It was developed by the EDRN Informatics Center (IC) at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
Use zc.buildout and the plone.recipe.zope2instance recipe to manage your project, adding this package as an egg. You don’t need a ZCML slug because it uses z3c.autoinclude.plugin with the Plone target.
What follows is a log of changes from release to release. Where issue identifiers appear, you can find more about them by visiting this project’s issue tracker at https://oodt.jpl.nasa.gov/jira/browse/CA.
1.0.6 — Plone 4.3.9 Upgrade
1.0.5 — You’re Not That Vain
- CA-1493 - Bespoke pages should show protocols, then biomarkers and datasets
- CA-1498 - Disable vanity pages
1.0.4 — You’re So Vain
- Finally a functioning bespoke page!
1.0.3 — I Had Some Chicken; Pass Me the FLOSS
- First official release as free/libre/open source software.
1.0.2 — Upgrades
- Compatibility with Zope 2.13.20.
1.0.1 — More Flesh
- Additional attributes on bespoke pages: email, phone, EDRN title, specialty
- Control panel to enable/disable vanity page creation, nagging
- Make vanity pages compatible with Members List
1.0.0 — FCS
- First customer ship
- CA-1078 - Access to Vanity Pages
0.0.0 — Unreleased
Initial, unreleased release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edrnsite.vanity-1.0.6.zip (237.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|