EduPython is meant for the CamJam EduKit’s only and not for day to day usage
of normal motors. With other GPIO libraries that work with the kits you still
have to tell it where the motors or LED’s are connected to but the CamJam
resources stick to certain GPIO Pins so there is no need to ‘Call’ the GPIO
pin numbers for the purpose of the CamJam kit’s. EduPython will continue be
maintained for the forseeable future. The purpose of this is to create a module
that school children could use in a short space of time and something that is
not confusing and the language is self explanatory.
- Added images to source file.
- Added SEN GUI function.
- Installs EasyGUI at setup.
- Added Traffic Light function.
- Still BETA version.
- Re-Wrote setup.py
- Fixed not installing images for sen_gui()
- Fixed not finding images on some devices
- Added full path to image variables in sen_gui()
- Replaced wrong __init__.py file in source on last update.
- Bug fixes to __init__.py
- Added red, amber, green, button_pressed functions
- Removes easygui from __init__.py due to Python 3 Problems.
- Will replace easygui & SEN GUI when fixed.
- Hopefully new version of SEN GUI when fixed.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.