edX fork of django-oauth2-provider
This is an edX-customized fork of django-oauth2-provider, a Django application that provides customizable OAuth2-authentication for your Django projects.
- Add support for Django 2.0 and Python 3.7
- Drop support for Django < 1.11
- Have the delete management commands only scan from the smallest expired token to the max expired token.
- While deleting, only examine chunk_size rows for expired rows to delete.
- Fix warnings about using a datetime without a timezone in the delete management command.
- Have delete management commands handle 0 tokens to delete cases
- Stop testing on Django < 1.11
- Fixed a compatibility issue with migrations and Python 3
- Added support for storing settings.SECRET_KEY as bytes.
- Added python_2_unicode_compatible decorator to models.
- Added Python 3 support.
- Added management command to delete expired OAuth2 access and refresh tokens.
- More management command MySQL compatibility updates.
- Update management command to be MySQL 5.6 compatible, use ORM for deletions.
- Add management command to delete expired OAuth2 grant tokens.
- Add Django 1.10/1.11 support.
- Add ‘nonce’ to OAuth2 grant tokens model.
This release contains a backward incompatible change:
Foreign key reverse names have been specified, so this library can be installed alongside django-oauth-toolkit. Code that traverses from the User model to django-oauth2-provider models will need to update the related name used.
>>> user.access_token >>> user.grant >>> user.refresh_token
>>> user.dop_access_token >>> user.dop_grant >>> user.dop_refresh_token
django-oauth2-provider is released under the MIT License. Please see the LICENSE file for details.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|edx_django_oauth2_provider-1.3.5-py2-none-any.whl (39.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|edx-django-oauth2-provider-1.3.5.tar.gz (31.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|