SEM-BSE-EDS image analysis
Analyse SEM-BSE and SEM-EDS maps.
This python package aims to offer tools to analyse and correlate this information.
- Superpixel subsampling to extract representative points from the maps
- A Glue plugins to provide a user-friendly way to identify phases using the well-known ratios plots
- Analysis functions to measure phase distributions, also available graphically
- Python API to automate analysis
- Based on robust and well-known framework such as scipy/scikit-image/pandas
- Fabien Georget, William Wilson, Karen Scrivener, Comprehensive microstructure phase characterization from quantified SEM-EDS maps in cementitious materials, in preparation
pip install edxia
conda install -c specmicp edxia
This code is developed by Fabien Georget (fabien "dot" georget "AT" epfl "dot" ch) in the laboratory of construction materials at EPFL. This work is part of a collaboration with William Wilson (EPFL, Sherbrooke University).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size edxia-0.1.6-py3-none-any.whl (86.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size edxia-0.1.6.tar.gz (42.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|