Package for a Python course
eepy - modules for a Python course
eepy is a collection of Python modules and programs which are intended to be used at a Python course in Sungkyunkwan University. Over half of the codes came from introcs package by Dr. Walker M. White under MIT license, and we greatly appeciate his package for being released under open source license.
To install eepy from PyPI, run:
$ pip install eepy
Then you can import eepy to use modules/classes in eepy, or you can use pycat:
>>> import eepy or, $ pycat [options] file1 [file2 [file3 ...]]
For full usage instructions, help(eepy) at Python prompt or run:
>>> help(eepy) or, $ pycat -h
Changes and Additions
The modifications in this package are minor fixes and cosmetic changes to introcs package by Dr. Walker M. White, and some more modules for this Python course are added.
- art.py : classes for the Python course which came from introcs
- point.py : classes Point3 and Point2 from introcs.
- cat.py : command-line tool similar to UNIX cat command.
- test.py : helper functions for unit testing of homeworks.
- zoo.py : helpful small functions used in the Python course.
Thanks to Dr. Walker M. White for open-sourcing his introcs.
- introcs : https://pypi.org/project/introcs/
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.