Basic utilities for CTF (or exploit) scripts
Python package with basic utilities for CTF scripts (works well for exploit PoCs too).
pip install elementals
Read The Docs
The elementals python package is a utility package with handy tools for CTF scripts and PoC-style scripts. What was first implemented for personal use in small research scripts was now upgraded to be used by security researchers as a lightweight substitute to the famous pwntools package.
The features included in elementals are:
- Logger: Basic (logging based) logger - configured and ready to use
- Prompter: Metasploit based stdout wrapper for the logger
- ProgressBar: User-friendly graphical progress bar
- StatusBar: User-friendly graphical status bar
- createAnchor: Creates a time-stamped output directory for all script outputs
- hexDump: Stylized hex dump for binary blobs / strings
The elementals package is used in most of my scripts and also in my public Github projects:
- Scout Debugger - https://github.com/CheckPointSW/Scout
- Karta (IDA Plugin) - https://github.com/CheckPointSW/Karta
- Twitter: @EyalItkin
- E-mail: eyal dot itkin at gmail dot com
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size elementals-1.2.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl (22.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size elementals-1.2.6.tar.gz (8.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for elementals-1.2.6-py2.py3-none-any.whl