Data infrastructure for machine learning embeddings.
Embedding Hub is an open-source embedding management and storage solution.
- Supported Operations: Run approximate nearest neighbor lookups, average multiple embeddings, partition tables (spaces), cache locally while training, and more.
- Storage: Store and index billions vectors embeddings from our storage layer.
- Versioning: Create, manage, and rollback different versions of your embeddings.
- Access Control: Encode different business logic and user management directly into the embedding hub.
- Monitoring: Keep track of how embeddings are being used, latency, throughput, and feature drift over time.
Try it out
- To contribute to Embedding Hub, please check out Contribution docs.
- Welcome to our awesome community, please join our Slack community.
Please help us by reporting any issues you may have while using Embedding Hub.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for embeddinghub-0.0.1.post12.tar.gz