Python package for emission data analysis based on the E-PRTR database.
emipy is a package for processing data of pollutant releases and pollutant transfers. It's main target is to enable a fast output of individual data set requests and to provide visualisation options.
For the documentation take a look over here.
We are happy about ideas for new features or concrete implementations in emipy. Just get in touch and we will hopefully work together on your subject ASAP.
To contribute changes:
- Fork the project on GitLab
- Create a feature branch to work in your fork
- Commit your changes to the feature branch
- Push the branch to GitLab
- Create a new pull request from the feature branch on GitLab
For contact write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.