Declarative DSL for building rich user interfaces in Python
Welcome to Enaml
Enaml is a programming language and framework for creating professional quality user interfaces with minimal effort. Enaml combines a domain specific declarative language with a constraints based layout system to allow users to easily define rich UIs with complex and flexible layouts. Enaml applications can be run on any platform which supports Python and Qt.
Highlights of the framework
- A declarative language which extends the grammar of Python
- A set of operators which automatically track runtime dependencies
- A layout system which uses symbolic constraint declarations
- A design which encourages model-view separation
- A well documented and easy to follow code base
Docs and Examples
Also several talks on Enaml:
From the examples in the docs
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.