Library for digital signing and verification of digital signatures in mail, PDF and XML documents.
Python library for digital signing and verification of digital signatures in mail, PDF and XML documents.
For certificate verification OpenSSL is used but I would not trust it, next version should switch to cryptography.
This library implements S/MIME handler which can encrypt and decrypt S/MIME messages using a public RSA key, in AES-128/192/256 CBC/OFB modes. It can also sign and verify S/MIME messages.
This library implements CAdES-B handler for signing and verifying PDF documents in Adobe.PPKLite/adbe.pkcs7.detached form. It can sign documents during generation using a modified version of pyfpdf which is included in this library. It can also sign documents generated by external programms.
This library implements XADES-BES handler for creating signed xml files.
This library implements CMS handler for signing and verifying plain text files with detached signature files.
This software is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file in the top distribution directory for the full license text.
- Create required certificates (password is 1234)
- Create required certificates for SoftHSM (password is secret1)
- Create simple two paged PDF document which is used in pdf-sign-cms.py.
- Create signature in externally created PDF.
- Create signature in externally created PDF but signed with key stored in SoftHSM.
- Create signature while creating PDF.
- Verify prevously generated files (cms/pdf).
- Create simple UTF-8 text file.
- Sign, encrypt and decrypt text file with help of openssl executable.
- Sign text file with ‘extended’ CMS attributes.
- Sign text file without ‘extended’ CMS attributes.
- Verify all generated signatures for text file.
- Create simple UTF-8 text file for use in following examples.
- Create signed S/MIME file, encrypted S/MIME file and decrypt generated S/MIME file with help of openssl executable.
- Create encrypted S/MIME file.
- Decrypt encrypted S/MIME file.
- Create signed S/MIME file with ‘extended’ CMS attributes.
- Create signed S/MIME file without ‘extended’ CMS attributes.
- Verify all generated S/MIME files.
- Create simple xml file for use in following examples.
- Create xml file with base64 encoded embedded source file inside own content.
- Create xml file with not encoded but still embedded source file inside own content.
- Create xml file with signature in detached mode.
- Decode generated xml signatures and extract their content.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size endesive-1.5.10-py3-none-any.whl (330.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size endesive-1.5.10.tar.gz (310.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for endesive-1.5.10-py3-none-any.whl