Epidemiological weeks by US CDC and WHO calculation methods.
A Python package to calculate epidemiological weeks using US CDC (MMWR) and WHO (ISO) calculation methods.
- Support for both US CDC (MMWR) and WHO (ISO) calculation methods.
- Fully tested against multiple original references.
- Accurate and reliable calculation.
- Easy and intuitive usage.
- Calculation of start and end dates of week.
- Iteration of year’s weeks or week’s dates.
- Rich comparison between weeks.
- Logical operations for weeks (addition, subtraction and containment).
- Validation of input data.
- More other features…
$ pip install epiweeks
Please see https://epiweeks.readthedocs.io for full documentation of this package, including usage examples and API reference.
This package is distributed under an MIT licence. See LICENSE.rst file.
- First release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|epiweeks-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (5.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py3|
|epiweeks-1.0.0.tar.gz (18.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|