Recipe to generate Apache reverse proxy for Zope with SSL.
recipe = erp5.recipe.apache
httpd_binary = /path/to/bin/httpd
openssl_binary = /path/to/bin/openssl
ip = ::1
port = 43214
server_name = localhost
127.0.0.1:16080/erp5/module/something /deep in
After running this profile:
- SSL keys will be generated and stored in var/my-fronted-ssl
- var/run and var/log directories will be prepared:
- var/run/my-fronted.pid will be available during run
- var/log/my-fronted_access.log and var/log/my-fronted_error.log will be updated
- parts/my-fronted/etc/my-frontend.conf will be generated
- bin/my-fronted wrapper will be ready to serve apache in foreground mode
VirtualHostMonster will be automatically configured to support backend mapping.
- convert README to docstring test
- use python entry point instead of shell script to generate wrapper
- initial version
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.