General purpose classes and functions, reusable in any kind of Python application
Core classes and functions, reusable in any kind of Python application.
$ pip install essentials
- exception classes to express common scenarios
- friendly JSON encoder, handling
bytes, built-in enums, and instances of classes implementing a
dict()method, like pydantic BaseModel
- utilities to work with
- a base class to handle classes that can be instantiated from configuration dictionaries
- common decorator to support retries
- common decorator to support logging function calls
- common decorator to control raised exceptions
- caching functions
Please refer to documentation in the project wiki: https://github.com/RobertoPrevato/essentials/wiki.
Develop and run tests locally
pip install -r requirements.txt # run tests using automatic discovery: pytest # with code coverage: make testcov
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size essentials-1.1.4-py3-none-any.whl (12.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size essentials-1.1.4.tar.gz (10.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for essentials-1.1.4-py3-none-any.whl