Build, Backtest and Go Live your own trading bots
Estrade: Trading bot manager
Estrade is a python library that allows you to easily backtest and run stock trading strategies.
Estrade focus on providing tools so you mainly focus on your strategy definition.
- Estrade provides a market environnement, so you do not have to worry about
- Trades result calculation
- Candle Graph building
- Indicators calculation
- Estrade allows you to define your strategies based on market events (new tick received, new candle created)
- Estrade allows you to create your own data providers to generate ticks data and manage trades (open/close)
- Estrade allows you to create your own indicators
- Estrade allows you to create your own reporting
What Estrade does NOT provides
- Data: You have to define your own data provider (live or static)
- Strategies: Although some very basic (and useless) strategies are provided as examples in samples, Estrate does not provide any financially relevant strategy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Estrade-0.1.6-py3-none-any.whl (38.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Estrade-0.1.6.tar.gz (30.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|