Build, Backtest and Go Live your own trading bots
Backtest and run your trading strategies
Estrade is a python library that allows you to easily backtest and run stock trading strategies at tick level.
Estrade focus on providing tools so you mainly focus on your strategy definition.
WARNING: Estrade is still in an alpha state of developpement and very unmature. Do not use it for other purposes than testing.
Estrade provides a market environnement, so you do not have to worry about
- Trades result calculation
- Indicators building & calculation (candle sets, graph indicators etc.)
Estrade is build to be extended so you can define your own:
- Tick provider (to feed your backtests and/or live trading)
What Estrade does NOT provides
- Data: You have to define your own data provider (live or static)
- Strategies: Although some very basic (and useless) strategies are provided as examples in samples, Estrade does not provide any financially relevant strategy.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Estrade-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (31.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Estrade-0.2.0.tar.gz (23.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|