a simple and powerful python web framework with pythonic "evo" templating
The evoke module allows you to create evoke apps, which are twisted web-server-applications which:
- use twisted webserver (optionally proxied via apache) to serve the data
- use mysql for data storage, and present the data to you as python objects
- produce HTML output via evoke’s own “evo” templating
- python3 (tested on 3.6.2)
- linux (should work on BSD and MacOS also - but not yet tested)
Evoke is a stable system, which has been in production use for commercial mission-critical systems since its inception in 2001.
However, python packaging and automated install are a recent (October 2017) work in progress, and some manual configuration is currently required. (see the file README.md )
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|evoke-6.0-py3-none-any.whl (267.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.6||Mar 5, 2018|
|evoke-6.0.tar.gz (99.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 5, 2018|