EZSpot - the spot management tool help you to use AWS EC2 spot instance easily.
EZSpot - the spot management tool help you to use AWS EC2 spot instances easily.
- Start workload as multi spot fleets
- If some of fleets can not start, the whole workload will rollback.
- Rollback will clean all resources which create by EZSpot.
- Support all AWS regions, including BJS and ZHY in China.
- Stop workload by terminate all spot fleets behind by workload tag.
- Auto associate EIP to all workload spot instance and manage EIP lifecycle.
- Log file output under ‘~/.ezspot/log’.
- Can get spot fleet run time and cost by status command.
- Can run workload by normal mode (spot fleets) or persistent (spot instances with block duration) or on-demand (on-demand ec2 instances).
- Clean all resources created by EZSpot in the history. (Since we already have rollback feature, this command would be only used when some untracked error happened).
## Quick Start
First, instance this library `bash $ sudo pip install ezspot `
Second, config your aws AKSK `bash $ aws configure `
If you are the first time to use AWS Spot Fleet, you need to open your console and get a AWS service role for spot fleet.
Then, run `bash $ ezspot start `
Run stop to close your workload `bash $ ezspot stop `
Run status to check workload status, including cost and time (Only support normal mode) `bash $ ezspot status `
Run clean to clean aws console useless resources (Created by EZSpot) if nessary `bash $ ezspot clean `
You can also try more config setting by write it under ‘~/.ezspot/config’ or in command `text [default] wld_instance_type = [ c4.large , c4.xlarge ] ... `
You can see the examples folder for more cases.
- [ ] Fixed public IP and private IP
- [ ] Support ELB and other config for instances