Command line interface for searching a given pattern in the given directory/file paths
Command line interface for searching a given pattern in the given directory/file paths.
Install using pip:
pip install finder
- Supported on Python 3.3+.
- FIX bug in CHANGELOG.
- Minor updates.
- Add search method to search for a given pattern in the text provided.
- Add iterfiles method to yield all the file paths in a given folder path.
- Add is_executable method to validate whether the given file is a executable or not.
- Add read method to read a given file line by line.
- Add wrapper method find to iterate through the given list of files/directories and find the given pattern in the files.
- Add FileReader class to searching all the files concurrently.
- Add schemas for serializing the data to a JSON-encoded string.
- Add command line wrapper around the API. User can now use the command line interface to get all the search results.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(9.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Wheel||py2.py3||May 7, 2017|
(10.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||May 7, 2017|