User-defined filters for the Fink broker.
This repository contains filters used to flag only particular parts of the full stream to be distributed to Fink users. Available filters (i.e. topics) are:
- sn_candidates: alerts identified as SN candidates
- early_sn_candidates: alerts identified as Early SN candidates
- microlensing_candidates: alerts identified as Microlensing event candidates
- sso_ztf_candiates: alerts identified as Solar System Object candidates by ZTF
- sso_fink_candidates: alerts identified as Solar System Object candidates by Fink
- rrlyr: alerts identified as RRLyr in the SIMBAD catalog
How to contribute?
Learn how to design your filter, to integrate it inside the Fink broker, and redirect alert streams at your home.
If you want to install the package (broker deployment), you can just pip it:
pip install fink_filters
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size fink_filters-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl (15.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size fink-filters-0.2.1.tar.gz (3.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for fink_filters-0.2.1-py3-none-any.whl