Firebird base modules for Python
The firebird-base package provides common Python 3 modules used by Firebird Project in various development projects. However, these modules have general applicability outside the scope of development for Firebird ® RDBMS.
Topic covered by firebird-base package:
- General data types like singletons, sentinels and objects with identity.
- Unified system for data conversion from/to string.
- DataList and Registry collection types with advanced data-processing cappabilities.
- Work with structured binary buffers.
- Global registry of Google protobuf messages and enumerations.
- Extended configuration system based on ConfigParser.
- Context-based logging.
- Trace/audit for class instances.
- General “hook” mechanism.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size firebird_base-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (55.6 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size firebird-base-1.2.0.tar.gz (111.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for firebird_base-1.2.0-py3-none-any.whl