Stanbol FISE Semantic Engine: RESTful Plone Integration.
This package is an outcome of the IKS early adopter programme. It does not aim to provide a full-fledged FISE integration in Plone. It’s meant as a minimal example implementation and focal point for future work.
- it provides a GenericSetup install step FISE Plone Integration.
- it expects a FISE server running at http://localhost:8080. This is hardcoded for now.
- it passes the SearchableText of any Plone content to FISE. It depends on the Plone configuration whats content is passed to FISE.
- a view available as a document-action fetches the raw enhancement metadata and shows it in Plone.
In a Plone buildout add the a line with fise.plone to your instances eggs and zcml`.
In Configuration -> Addons: Install FISE Plone Integration.
- basic formatting of output and update to store enhancements local. - jensens, 2011-06-07
- make fise server configureable through portal_properties. See propertiestool.xml in the profile for details. - jensens, 2011-01-26
- initial code, tests and documentation
Copyright, License, Contributors
copyright BlueDynamics Alliance, 2010-2011
This package is provided under the OSI-approved OpenSource License GNU General Public License, version 2 (as Plone itself is).