Zope2 integration of z3c.taskqueue
- Run tasks as AccessControl.SpecialUsers.system user iow taskmanager has all permissions [gotcha]
- startServices filters which services to start based on which site they are sitting in.
- Better reporting when startup of service fails. Depends on z3c.taskqueue >= 0.2.0
- Fix MANIFEST.in of 0.2.1 broken release.
- Add MANIFEST.in to fix 0.2 broken release.
- Zope 2.13 support (no more 2.10 support).
- Remove registration of IDatabaseOpenedWithRootEvent subscriber; storeDBReference and startServices should be called by applications
- Remove five.dbevent dependency.
- Avoid code to stop thread and set the default value for variable before exception.
- Z2PublisherMixin was not used.
- Update after removal of use of _p_jar in z3c.taskqueue.
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size five.taskqueue-0.4.0.tar.gz (9.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|