FIXME and TODO checker. Plugin for flake8.
Check for FIXME and other temporary comment notes.
This module provides a plugin for
flake8, the Python code checker.
This module was inspired by flake8-todo
Install with pip:
pip install flake8-fixme
The plugin officially supports Python
>= 3.6 and
flake8 >= 3.
You may find other Python 3 versions work as well.
The plugin finds temporary comments you may not want to commit:
def my_function(): # FIXME actual implementation here! pass
./my_file.py:2:7: T100 Fixme found (FIXME)
Each word has a seperate warning so you can adjust your workflow. We like to allow committing
TODOs, but deny committing
- development pipeline now runs integration tests with flake8, for
- locally built package (all builds)
- package downloaded from pypi (after version release)
- fixed pypi packaging not picking up source files
- fixed setup.py not loading markdown readme correctly
flake8-todo has the following breaking changes:
- error codes have been changed as follows:
T100: line contains
T101: line contains
T102: line contains
- a line containing multiple words will raise an error for each word
- drop support for Python
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|flake8_fixme-1.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3|
|flake8-fixme-1.0.2.tar.gz (3.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|