print statement checker plugin for flake8
Flake8 print plugin
Check for Print statements in python files.
This module provides a plugin for
flake8, the Python code checker.
You can install or upgrade
flake8-print with these commands::
$ pip install flake8-print $ pip install --upgrade flake8-print
Plugin for Flake8
flake8 2.4.1 and
flake8-print are installed, the plugin is
$ flake8 --version 2.4.1 (pep8: 1.5.7, flake8-print: 2.0.0, mccabe: 0.3.1, pyflakes: 0.8.1)
Flake8 allows disabling some tests based on the folder:
[flake8] per-file-ignores = scripts/*: T20 cli.py: T20
5.0.0 - 2022-04-30
- Move namespace from T0* to T2* to avoid collision with other library using same error code.
- Remove python 2 specific code paths, error messages and six usage.
4.0.1 - 2022-04-30
- Fixing bug with noqa detection by removing manual detection and relying on flake8 itself.
4.0.0 - 2020-11-29
- Opted back into using Poetry now that the existing issues have been fixed.
- Python 2.7 support was now officially dropped.
3.1.4 - 2019-1-11
- Fix bug introduced in 3.1.3
- Support for
3.1.3 - 2019-31-10
- Swapped back from poetry to setup.py :(....python ecosystem issues....
- single function refactor code
3.1.1 - 2019-03-12
- Fix reading from stdin when it is closed (requires flake8 > 2.1).
- Add error codes to ReadMe.
- Swapped to poetry from setup.py
- Ran black on the repository
3.1.0 - 2018-02-11
- Add a framework classifier for use in pypi.org
- Fix entry_point in setup.py leaving it off by default again.
3.0.1 - 2017-11-06
- Fix conflict in setup.py leaving it off by default again.
- Fix bug in name code.
3.0.0 - 2017-11-05
- Remove some of the python 2/3 message differentiation.
- Use an AST rather than a logical line checker with a regex.
- pprint support.
- Loss of multiline noqa support, until there is a way to use both the AST and have flake8 provide the noqa lines.
2.0.2 - 2016-02-29
- Fix ReadMe for pipy
- Refactor, DRY it up.
- Update python 2 vs python 3 print statement styles.
2.0.1 - 2015-11-21
- Add back the decorator to fix the
2.0 - 2015-11-10
- Support noqa at end of multiline print statement
- Performance improvements
- Removed PrintStatementChecker class and other functions
- Added T101 for 'Python 2.x reserved word print used.'
- Added testing for Python 3.3 and 3.5, and different flake8 versions
1.6.1 - 2015-05-22
- Fix bug introduced in 1.6.
1.6 - 2015-05-18
- Added proper support for python3 and testing for python 2.6, 2.7 and 3.4
1.5 - 2014-11-04
- Added python2.6 support. Thanks @zoidbergwill
1.4 - 2014-10-06
- Apped noqa support
1.3 - 2014-09-27
- Dropped noqa support
- Support for multiline comments and less false positives
1.2 - 2014-06-30
- Does not catch the word print in single line strings
- Does not catch inline comments with print in it
- Added tests
1.1 - 2014-06-30
- First release
1.0 - 2014-06-30
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for flake8_print-5.0.0-py3-none-any.whl