Plugin for flake8 linter to check TODOs in the project.
# TODO(gram): check performance # https://github.com/orsinium-labs/flake8-todos/issues/1337
# FIXME idk how it works lol
- T001: use TODO instead of FIXME (or BUG) for consistency.
- T002: add author into TODO (motivation).
- T003: add link on issue into TODO.
- T004: missed colon in TODO.
- T005: missed text in TODO.
- T006: write TODO instead of ToDo (use upper case).
python3 -m pip install --user flake8-todos
Check that plugin was added in your flake8:
$ python3 -m flake8 --version 3.7.7 (flake8-todos: 1.0.0, mccabe: 0.6.1, pycodestyle: 2.5.0, pyflakes: 2.1.1) CPython 3.6.7 on Linux
If you don't see
flake8-todos in the previous command output, check that
flake8-todos is installed in the same interpreter.
If everything is OK, run
python -m flake8 example.py
- The content of this repository contains a public fork of flake8-todos developed by EclecticIQ B.V.. Release 0.1.2 of the package was licensed under BSD 3-Clause License. File LICENSE contains the original license file.
- The fork is distributed under the same license and conditions.
- Release 0.1.2, all earlier releases, and corresponding source code are licensed under copyright "2019 EclecticIQ".
- All the later changes and distributions starting from 0.1.4 inclusively are licensed under copyright "2020 Gram firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Both copyrights are included in releases of the fork since it contains changes from both parties.
The fork was created to provide source code, distributions, and maintenance for the project.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size flake8_todos-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl (8.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size flake8-todos-0.1.5.tar.gz (8.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for flake8_todos-0.1.5-py3-none-any.whl