LDAP Support for Flask in Python3/2
Flask LDAP3 Login allows you to easily integrate your flask app with an LDAP directory. It can be used as an extension to Flask-Login and can even be used with Flask-Principal for permission and privilege management.
Flask LDAP3 Login uses the ldap3 library, maintaining compatability with python 3.4 and backwards.
- Flask LDAP3 Login Will:
- Allow you to query whether or not a user’s credentials are correct
- Query the directory for users details
- Query the directory for group details
- Query the directory for users group memberships
- Provide a contextual ldap_manager.connection object (ldap3.Connection) which can be used in any flask request context. Useful for writing your own more advanced queries.
- Flask LDAP3 Login Wont:
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size flask-ldap3-login-0.9.16.tar.gz (10.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|