Flask LDAP3 Login allows you to easily integrate your flask app with an LDAP
directory. It can be used as an extension to Flask-Login and can even be used
with Flask-Principal for permission and privilege management.
Flask LDAP3 Login uses the ldap3 library, maintaining compatability with
python 3.4 and backwards.
- Flask LDAP3 Login Will:
- Allow you to query whether or not a user’s credentials are correct
- Query the directory for users details
- Query the directory for group details
- Query the directory for users group memberships
- Provide a contextual ldap_manager.connection object (ldap3.Connection)
which can be used in any flask request context. Useful for writing
your own more advanced queries.
- Flask LDAP3 Login Wont:
- Provide a login/logout mechanism. You need to provide this with something
- Provide any extension to the application’s session. User tracking and
group tracking should be done via flask-login and flask-principal
View the Full Documentation at ReadTheDocs
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.